The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are published. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed).
- Governing Law
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- Intended Use
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from United Office Supplies Pty. Ltd.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All material on our website is provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages , losses or expenses.
- Methods of Ordering
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, it also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- By Phone, Fax or Email
Our customer service operators and dedicated Account Managers are ready to take orders and enquiries during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please visit the “Locations” page of the United Office Choice web site for a list of State based contact details, including retail store locations and sales/distribution contact numbers.
Alternatively, generic ordering contact details can be found below;
Phone: 1300 760 031
Fax: 1300 760 081
NOTE: All fax, phone and email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST where applicable.
- Order Process
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that a freight charge will be added to your order if the total is less than [INVALID FORM VAR]50 (including GST) for delivery within Metropolitan Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney , Brisbane and the Riverland in SA will be delivered free of charge (excluding Furniture). For all other orders, and for orders requiring delivery outside of SA, VIC, NSW and QLD, a freight charge will apply (unless previously quoted). For a freight estimate please contact us on 1300 760 031
- DOCUMENTATION : An itemised Tax Invoice or Delivery Docket containing a description of the goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders. For all orders submitted electronically via the online ordering portal, an eOrder confirmation email is also automatically sent when the order is received by our system. This confirmation is sent to the email address nominated by the user at the time of online registration. The email address (including user password) can be modified at any time by the user via the 'Admin' tab.
- TIMEFRAME: Contracted, in-stock and “A ” Class product line orders received by us prior to 3pm each business day for delivery within Metro Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and the Riverland in SA can expect delivery next business day (delivery within 2-5 days for delivery outside of these areas , unless otherwise quoted and delivery within 2 business days to the aforementioned metro areas for orders placed after 3pm business days). Non-contract, special buy ins and out of stock orders can expect delivery within 2-5 days, unless previously quoted. Customers will be contacted if a delay longer than 2-5 days is envisaged.
- FINAL DELIVERY : All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- ERROR AND RETURNS POLICIES
- Items ordered in error or items that are not suitable (your fault)
Items that have been ordered in error by the Customer or item(s) that are not suitable can be returned for a credit within 14 days of the date of purchase (at our discretion) provided the following conditions are satisfied;
- The item is unopened and in a condition suitable for re-sale,
- The item is not a special buy in product for the customer,
- The item is not perishable in nature and/or near/past its use by date,
- An RA (Return Authorisation) number has been requested by the customer within the 14 days and supplied by us.
The Customer shall be responsible for sending/returning goods to United Office Choice for refund. Alternatively, we can arrange for the goods to be collected at the Customer’s expense. The RA number issued should feature prominently on the parcel for easy identification by our Returns Department.
Once received and provided the above conditions have been satisfied, our Returns Department will issue a credit.
- Faulty or incorrectly supplied items (our fault)
Any goods that are dead on arrival or have been incorrectly supplied by United Office Choice will be collected at no charge within 48 hours of receiving notification from the Customer. In this instance an RA number will be issued which should be attached to the goods (by the Customer) prior to collection. All DOA /incorrectly supplied items will be replaced by United Office Choice within 24 hours for metro areas and 72 hours for regional areas. Where goods are not available for 24 hour replacement, an expected delivery date will be provided, or substitute line or credit offered.
Any items that are found to have been short supplied will be sent next business day, whereas any items which are found to have been oversupplied will be collected at United’s expense within 48 hours of receiving notification from the Customer.
- Incorrect price on invoice (our fault)
Any and all pricing queries will be investigated immediately by us upon notification. If a discrepancy is found it shall be remedied within 5 working days. In this instance, the original invoice will be credited and a new, correct invoice issued. Payment shall be made on the new invoice and the original invoice discarded.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page for full details of our returns process, or to apply for a return.
- 30-Day Credit Account Application (Download Application Form)
- The Applicant makes the application to United Office Supplies Australia Pty Ltd (the Company) for a credit facility. The Company will confirm acceptance in writing. It will send statements of account showing the moneys due from the Applicant. Such moneys are payable on demand but until such a demand is made moneys are strictly due 30 days from end of month.
- The Applicant declares that at the time of making this application the Applicant is able to pay their debts as they fall due. Where an Applicant does not elect to control their purchases by Purchase Orders, Letter of Authority or Priority Card, the Applicant agrees that all purchases made on the credit account, even those made by persons without authority or by persons not employed by the Applicant or both, shall be payable by the Applicant.
- All details relating to pricing or supply agreements under this account remain commercially confidential and are not to be disclosed without the company’s consent to any other third party. Any requests for trading information under the Freedom of Information Act will be at the discretion and legal advice of the company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales for the time being in force and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the counts of that jurisdiction. Notwithstanding delivery, installation and acceptance of the product, title and beneficial acceptance of the product (Excluding software) will not pass to the customer, but will be retained by the Company until payment of the total price or any other amount due under the agreement have been received in full by the Company from the Customer.
- If any payment is not received by the due date or upon the happening of any event entitling the Company to terminate the Agreement, the Company may enter Customer’s premises to retrieve and repossess the product supplied.
- If payments remain outstanding outside the terms of trade full costs for debt collection will be the responsibility of the account holder.
- If the Company considers it relevant to assessing my/our application for commercial credit, I/we agree to the Company obtaining from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information in relation to commercial credit provided by the Company.
- If the Company considers it relevant in collecting overdue payments in respect of commercial credit provided to me, I/we agree to the Company receiving from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal information in relation to the collecting overdue payments. I/we agree that the Company may give to and seek from any credit providers named in this credit application and any credit providers that may be names in a credit report issued by a credit reporting agency information about my/our credit arrangements. I/we understand that this information can include any information about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to give or receive from each other under the Privacy Act.
- The company reserves the right to amend these trading terms as necessary, without seeking prior consultation with account holders. Where significant amendments are made to the above terms, applicants will be formally advised of the revisions and alterations.